The Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre is now recruiting a 1.0 FTE Integrated Primary Care and Chronic Disease Manager
The Integrated Primary Care and Chronic Disease Manager (IPCDM) is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre (GBACHC) primary care, chronic disease programs and rehabilitation services. The IPCDM provides leadership to this inter-disciplinary team of providers ensuring services are delivered in response to community needs and are in keeping with the organization’s model of health and wellbeing, equity charter, values, mission, and strategic priorities. In order to achieve service and quality targets and promote integrated service delivery within the health centre and with area service partners, the IPCDM provides supervision and coaching to the inter-disciplinary team to build capacity and support an innovative and learning environment.
- Five years of progressive clinical experience in community health settings including experience in the provision of mental health services.
- Three to five years of management experience in community health.
- Knowledge and proficiency in program development, delivery and evaluation.
- Knowledge of and commitment to comprehensive primary health care.
- Clinical and administration education, plus skills typically secured through a Bachelor degree in health services and a Bachelor-level degree in business, public health or health administration; or, a combination of an undergraduate degree and significant management experience.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Interested applicants can forward a resume and covering letter, in confidence to:
Hr@gbchc.com by 4:30 pm April 22, 2019
No phone calls please. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.