The Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre is now recruiting a 1.0 FTE Chronic CareManager.
The Chronic Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre (GBACHC) chronic disease programs, rehabilitation services and provides support to primary care. The CCM provides leadership to this inter-disciplinary team of providers ensuring services are delivered in response to community needs and are in keeping with the organization’s model of health and wellbeing, equity charter, values, mission, and strategic priorities. In order to achieve service and quality targets and promote integrated service delivery within the health centre and with area service partners, the CCM provides supervision and coaching to the inter-disciplinary team to build capacity and support an innovative and learning environment.
- Five years of progressive clinical experience in community health settings including experience in the provision of mental health services
- Three to five years of management experience in community health
- Knowledge and proficiency in program development, delivery and evaluation
- Knowledge, commitment and understanding of comprehensive primary health care
- Clinical and administration education, plus skills typically secured through a Bachelor degree in health services and a Bachelor-level degree in business, public health or health administration; or, a combination of an undergraduate degree and significant management experience
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated life-long learning
- Experience with accreditation
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent computer skills
Interested applicants can forward a resume and covering letter, in confidence to:
Hr@gbchc.com by 4:00 pm July 15, 2021
The Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre (GBACHC) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. The GBACHC is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request to accommodate individuals with a disability.
We thank all those who are interested in this role. Only those meeting the selection criteria and selected for further screening will be contacted.