Older adults (55+) and their caregivers in Lambton County are invited to participate in a survey and/or interview to provide feedback on community supports and health services.
The Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre is pleased to participate in the older adult Care Pathway Project with Lambton Public Health, Lambton College, and community agencies. The purpose of the project includes the following:
- Better understand the needs of older adults in Lambton
- Increase the number of older adults who receive social and community service support
- Improve age-friendliness of social and community services
- Increase local awareness of age-friendly services
- Reduce the coordination of care burden on older adults and their loved ones
- Improve accessibility for Lambton County’s health services
- Assess the continuity of service between older adults and service providers
To achieve the project’s purpose, investigators have developed a survey focused on communication and information, community support and health services, and respect and social inclusion. If you are 55+ and live in Lambton County, the Care Pathway Project wants to hear about your experiences. Eligible participants have a chance to win one of 20 prepaid VISA cards. All survey responses are private and confidential.
For more information, please contact principal investigator, Ashley Hutchinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org