Making people-centred care a priority.
In order for us to continue providing high quality, effective and people-centred care, understanding client satisfaction is fundamental. We invite you to share your experience with us.
What our patients are saying
A client satisfaction survey conducted between April 2016 and March 2017 revealed:
- 90% of respondents felt that GBACHC staff always/often treated them with dignity and respect, and were sensitive to their needs.
- 95% of respondents felt that they were always/often given the opportunity to ask questions about a recommended treatment
- 90% of respondents felt that they were always/often spent enough time on
- 88% of respondents felt very satisfied with the care they received at GBACHC
- 98% of respondents always/often felt comfortable and welcomed at GBACHC