Living in My Community Survey
Your insights will help develop strategies to build a sense of belonging and inclusion in our communities. The Living in My Community Survey collects information about activities and opportunities related to leisure, the natural environment, social connections, health, wellness, housing, transportation, work, and income. Everyone matters! The survey asks questions like…
- Do you feel a sense of belonging?
- Do you feel included and connected in your community?
- What activities, programs and services would be most useful to you and others?
- What barriers prevent you from feeling included?
- What gets in the way of your participation?
The online survey is now closed. Paper copies of the survey are available from Community Developer, Matthew Maynard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are more ways to get involved and to share your story. Please complete the form below to contact us.